VEG SPAGHETTI WITH ZUCHINI AND CARROT
The Googly Fruit don't believe in the Spaghetti monster, but they sure believe in Veggie Spaghetti. That's why we wanted to try out a recipe for cheeky vegetable Spaghetti. With a spiralizer carrots and zuchini are twirled magically into veg noodles (*you can also use a vegetable peeler). Stay tuned for veggie spaghetti with Carl Carrot, Zora Zuchini and Tom Tomato!
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR GOOGLY FRUIT SPAGHETTI
- A vegetable spiralizer, a grater or a peeler
- A nice green zuchini per person, two small carrots or a big one
- Your favorite tomato sauce
- A little bit of parmesan (skip the Parmesan for a vegan option)
AND THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE THE VEGGIE NOODLES
- Spiralize, grate or use the peeler to make noodles out of your zuchini and carrots into a large bowl.
- Heat a tablespoon of organic olive oil in a pain, and sauté the veg noodles for 3-5 minutes on medium heat. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- There are so many great organic tomato sauces and recipes out there, the best one if probably your auntie Charlotte's with grandma's secret touch. Use the one you love most!
- As a finishing touch sprinkle some parmesan on your veg noodles and "presto" your veggie noodles are ready to go.