What better way to keep yourself busy than to do some cheeky Googly Fruit upcycling by making this cute Snail finger puppet?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 colourful pipe cleaner
- 1 cap from a Googly Fruit Squeezy Pouch of your choice
- A pair of Googly Eyes (available on Amazon)
- Some liquid glue
Three easy steps
- Fold the pipe cleaner in half then wrap it around your index finger so that the two ends are sticking up.
- Twist the ends around each other to secure in place.
- Stick a Googly eye onto each of the ends. Glue the Squeezy Pouch cap to the snail’s back for the shell.